A huge thank you to Mental Health @ Home for the nomination, my first ever!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and inform them
Seven Things About Me:
- I am a proud vegan of over two years; it’s a lifestyle and not just a diet for me. It was a huge step for me in the throes of my most recent depressive episode, as it made me connect with something I valued and that reflected my beliefs.
- I am a long-time hamster mother; for the past six or so years I’ve kept the little fluffy critters as pets. My current companion is Linda the dwarf hamster – she’s slightly feral, but her antics make me laugh on the regular.
- A good few years ago, I was featured in UK newspaper the Daily Mail (not my first choice of paper, I would hasten to add) as on our work Christmas party I gamely photo-bombed some cast members of the soap Hollyoaks, and my gurning face in the background made the entertainment pages…
- I have six tattoos, the most recent one of a snail eating some blueberries.
- Once upon a time I was a keen runner, but now my ancient knees and legs creak too much and it feels weird.
- I’ve always loved writing but never really given myself the chance to explore it until now, at the age of 30.
- I live in the wonderful city of Liverpool, UK but am originally from the equally wonderful county of Yorkshire.
These are some blogs that I’ve enjoyed so far on my WordPress journey, it feels strange to cast out nominations when most of them will be thinking ‘Who the eff is this?’, but nevertheless, I’ve enjoyed their content and thought they deserved a mention from a cheeky little nobody.
Thanks again to Mental Health @ Home for the nomination!